We apologize for any errors that you may encounter with our products. Please check below for solutions of known issues.
When leaving comments regarding issues you are experiencing, please be sure to reference which product is causing you issues, what you, as the player, were doing at the time of the issue's occurrence and if you were able to duplicate the issue multiple times. We will try to give timely feedback on any posts left.
NOTE: Our releases are compatible with many Windows Systems, but we cannot give a full guarantee on that. In theory, Apple PCs using Windows or Linux Wine can also run our products but we have not tested any of our products on these systems due to budget. We hope some day to be able to expand our compatibility to other devices.
Onsen Hime : Secret Pleasures
- Unable to save game progress
- Solution: This been seen to happen with Windows 7 users, please run the game as Administrator.
- Girl Animation Stages still locked despite maxing overall affection
- Solution: This depends on initial recruitment. If the girl isn't recruited into your team then you cannot access her animations.
- What do the icons next to character names mean?
- Solution: Unfortunately, this was an oversight. A states list was supposed to be included in the original user manual. Unfortunately it wasn't. The expansion, or sequel will contain the updated states list.
- Solution: This has been fixed in Onsen Hime: Secret Pleasures V.1R6 Update and is explained using the in-game Help Menu and User Manual 2.0.pdf in the game folder. User Manual links can be found in the Start Menu under OnsenHimeSP.
Onsen Hime : Secret Rendezvous
- Issue 07/04/14 - Game crashes when using bed to rest. Error message: Unable to find file Data/Map009.rvdata2
- Resolved 07/04/14 - Crashing Issue has been corrected and a revision has been sent to DLsite. 07/06/2014 - New version is now on DLsite.com. All downloads after this date should no longer have this issue.
If you do not see your issue above we recommend that you follow the below procedures first before reporting to us:
1. Re-download the product. It's possible that the download was incomplete.
2. Product verification - If you experience any error prior to seeing any of the in-game screens, this is most likely due to the product verification. We suggest you contact the distributor through the link below:
If you should encounter any issues during gameplay, then please follow the reporting procedure below.
When reporting an issue do the following:1. State the name of the product you are using. We are not mind readers, we've released various products.
2. State your operating system.
3. State what you as the player were doing at the time. Example: Where were you in the game, and what were you doing - battling, using menu options...etc.
4. State what you as the user were doing at the time - This includes running other programs such as iTunes at the same time as our product.
While we appreciate your enthusiasm for providing information in solving issues, we politely ask that you DO NOT open or modify any of the files associated with the program as stated in the End User License Agreement in Section 6 of the Readme.txt file provided with the program:
"You may not rent, lease, transfer, modify, translate, reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or create derivative works based on this SOFTWARE PRODUCT."
This includes opening the Game.ini file, and any other files needed to run the game.
Doing so violates the EULA and could result in damaging your copy of the game.
As the User, you've agreed to the above terms the moment you tried to use our product, so please be aware of those terms.