Friday, March 16, 2018

An update for February even though it's already Mid-March!


I know, it's already March at the time of writing this, but I've been developing content for a year already and I hadn't posted anything until this month. I promised myself that I'd post some content at the start of 2018. Unfortunately three months into the year, and I hadn't posted a thing until the new Elize Vonntaine gallery.

So please enjoy this Fanya DuChess gallery complete with upgraded art and concepts for upcoming games. Just head over to hotspringshentai.com.

Note - I've changed the links on my galleries that use my old art style, you can still view them but they will be denoted by the "- 2016 " in the name indicating when they were first posted. For those who want to compare the two styles I tried, feel free to check those out!

No comments:

Post a Comment