Saturday, September 1, 2018

My apologies.

For those of you who are looking forward to the next Onsen Hime game release, or to the new monthly content I have been posting on hentaikey lately, you have my sincerest apologies. At the moment, I'm going through a bit of a rough patch, and I need to raise some funds to pay my bills.

Game status: So far, I've spent the better part of the last two years working on a game engine and story line. I have both ready, but unfortunately, just having a viable game engine isn't enough. I actually have to put in the work into designing the levels, maps, and inputting dialogue as well as the copious amounts of play testing that needs to be done before I can release it to the public. Unfortunately, with things as they are, this will be delayed for a bit, as the job I've taken on will have me contracted for a year or so and I need to focus on that.

Hentaikey content status: This has been an ongoing project to help me sharpen my skills and provide exclusive content to hentaikey.com members. For those of you who have had the pleasure of watching my art style progress, thank you for your patronage. I will try to keep this up in the coming months, but please understand that September's release will be a tad late, or it may be non-existent depending on the workload and other responsibilities I will be under.


Those things said, it is my plan to keep slowly working on the monthly releases and the new game releases. However, I had originally planned for the new game to be released by about Christmas this year, and that probably isn't going to happen.

I thank everyone who has helped me in making these games as well as those of you who enjoy playing them. I hope to give you something new to look forward to really soon.

- G.

Samples of current galleries:   Sample Galleries at xvideos

1 comment: